What will today be?

This blog will be used to talk about my day. Wether it be about work, school, family or just what ever crosses my mind. I apoliogize if I offend anyone, that isn't my intention.

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Life has been very busy, since the last time I was here. Been over 2 years. I actually had forgotten that I had this......lol.

Now to catch everyone up, back in june of 2011 I met my husband. Our first date was him taking me on a ride for my birthday on his Harley. We have been together ever since and got married back in April of 2013. We are buying a place with basically three acres, raising chickens, rabbits and have a garden that will hopefully feed us through most of the winter.

I have changed jobs and about to change again. I will be subbing for the school system here.

I have become a more active member of my church. I started "Warming up Jay County, one coat at a time", last year was a good year, we ran out of coats within two hours. Hard to believe that in this small community we have such a need for help. Hopeing this year we will be able to reach out to more people. If you would like to help, we could use some crochet or knit hats, scarves, mittens. If you would like to help with a cash donation, just let me know and I can get the info to you.

Today is another day that God has given you. What are you going to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment