What will today be?

This blog will be used to talk about my day. Wether it be about work, school, family or just what ever crosses my mind. I apoliogize if I offend anyone, that isn't my intention.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday, Feb. 11, 2011

Hello everyone.
Today was a sunny but yet chilly day here in Indiana. Looking forward to some warmer weather soon.

I was able to access my classes today at CTU, read over the upcoming task in each class. My classes are Managerial Accounting practices and International Business Communications. I don't feel there will be any issues with my accounting class, but I am a little concerned with the communication class. I will just have to wait and see. My first chat session will be Tuesday for my communication class, looking forward to it.

On more of a personal note, bills were paid today and of course, broke again. Seems like money doesn't go as far as it used to. Which is sad, I just have the basics, heat, water, rent, phone/Internet and food.

Looks to be another boring Friday night at home. My friend that I go out with is at home sick in bed. She didn't want any company tonight, so I am hanging out here at home with my two dogs, Sadie Sue and Bella. After playing tug a war with Bella (she is 4 months old and part rot/bull mastiff) she is passed out on the floor here. As for Sadie Sue, she is 5 yrs old now and content to hide under the blanket. Sadie is a mini daschound and hates the cold weather.

Well, guess I will go for now and do some crocheting. Think I will dig out a movie as well to watch or go to the video store, haven't been there for awhile. Not really in the budget, but need something new to watch. Have a wonderful evening everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment